This is the official copyright policy (the “Copyright Policy”) for TechMediaNetworks, Inc. (d / b / a bakesalebetty.com) or one of its corporate affiliates (“bakesalebetty.com”, “us” or “we”), in relation to the websites operated by bakesalebetty.com (each, a “Site”). Bakesalebetty.com respects the rights of others and we hope that the users of our websites and services will do the same. This Copyright Policy prohibits the infringement of the copyrights of third parties, and it is also our policy that we can remove, suspend, cancel access or take other appropriate measures against repeat offenders. We may also remove content that, in our sole discretion, appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties. If we remove or disable a user’s access to our websites or services to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will make a good faith attempt to contact the owner, author or administrator of each affected account to that they can make a counter notification in accordance with sections 512 (g) (2) and (3) of that Act.
1.1 How to file a Notice of Infringement. If you have evidence, know or believe in good faith that the content that resides on our websites or Internet services or that you can access them infringes the copyrights you own or for which you are a designated agent, send a notice of infringement by fax or email. mail with the information that establishes the articles specified below.
To accelerate our ability to process your request, use the following format:
• Identify the work protected by copyright that is allegedly infringed. If a single notification covers several copyrighted works, provide a representative list of such works.
• Identify the material that is claimed as infringing or as a subject of infringing activity. Include information reasonably sufficient to allow bakesalebetty.com to locate the material. Please provide a URL and screenshots for each item. Include the asset (s) or page (s) that you claim to be infringing. Say the complete work ONLY if all resources / pages in a collection / document are infringing.
• Include details of your claim to the material or your relationship to the owner of the copyrights of the material.
• Provide your full name, address and telephone number in case we need to clarify your claim.
• Provide an email address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
• If true, include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above as the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. ”
• If true, include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is correct and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. to file this complaint. ”
• Sign the document, physically or electronically.
We will review your claim, determine your merit and act accordingly. Please note that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, under the DMCA if you knowingly substantially misrepresent that the material on the Site infringes your copyright.
For clarity, only the DMCA notices described above should go to the Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you do not comply with all the requirements of this policy, your DMCA notification may not be valid and that we can not remove the infringing material.
NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS DESIGNED TO EXPAND OR SUPPLEMENT THE LEGAL RIGHTS, PROCEDURES AND RESOURCES AUTHORIZED AND GRANTED UNDER THE DMCA AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT ANY RELATED ACTION BY bakesalebetty.